Sunday, March 14, 2010

EXPRESS increased with Janine Venetia in the dancing girls



The life of a Princely can sometimes be quite stressful. Completed up to 21 dates in 20-minute intervals in the hot phase per day.
At the end of the session, it will have been 420. EXPRESS met with Venetia Janine (39) at the place where she relaxes, fills up with strength and peace: In the bathtub of their sessions at the Radisson Suite Hotel Blu!
How do you bathe the most?
Venetia Janine: "With a lot of foam and beautifully scented bath oils. And, preferably quite hot! Maybe I am, therefore, only 1.60 meters tall, because I arrived ... "
How to start your day?
I stand an hour before I pick up my adjutant on. Then I do my hair and make-up and go eat breakfast. Sausages, eggs, bacon. Just nothing sweet! After helping my mother in the room in my dress. Then I pick up the adjutant.
Did you not have a hairdresser and make-up artists as usual as Venetia?
I do not need. As an experienced dancer, but I'm used to! I was 25 years long solo at the Rheinische Marietta Guard, now train with the Düsseldorf Lollypopps the originals, the solo Maria and the flag-wavers.
How does it feel when Venetia during the invasion of the halls?
As is a very warm heart. I'm trying to absorb everything in me, and am always afraid to miss a detail that later time is important to my recollection. I take everything for granted and never aware.
How do you see yourself with Prince Dirk?
We have already said: It could be that it has separated us at birth, because we are so similar and understand each other so well. But our mothers swear that it was not so!
You are enthusiastic motorcycle rider. Are you after the session on the road again on your F 650?
Clear! I love also to travel with the bike.
Learn More
Tollitäten have a lodging